My Self-Introduction
Hello! I'm Nami Moriguchi. I live in Osaka and it takes me about one and forty-five minutes to go to college from my home. My close friends and teachers call me "Namihan" or "Namisan," so you can call me like them if you like.
I like skating and singing. When I was in junior and senior high school, I belonged to ice skating and tea ceremony club. I loved my clubs, so I am sad that I can't do them so often but now I'm enjoying singing soprano in Collegiate Choral Doshisha, C.C.D.
In the future, I would like to become an English teacher in junior and senior high school. It has been my dream and resolution since I was a student at junior high school. To make my dream come true, I will do all of what I can and will not lose my enthusiasm to the last.
It is my big pleasure that I am able to study English with AESA members. Nice to meet you :)
Hi, Nami.I'm Kana.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute. By the way, I have a question. I know you want to be an English teacher in the future, but I haven't heard why you want to be it. I want to share feeling about our dream, being teacher.
Thank you for your comment, Kanayan! The reason I want to be an English teacher is that I respect some of my English teachers in my junior and senior high school and I would like to be like them.
Delete