The End of Animal Farm
Hello. I am sorry that I don't reply the all of the comments you gave me. Thank you for checking my blog.
I want to write my favorite quotation in Animal Farm. It is at the end of the story.
"Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which." (115)
What these sentences mean that Napoleon and his supporters become the creatures of holding sway over all the animals like human beings. What was the original "the Seven Commandments"? What did the old Major say at the beginning of the story? "All animals are equal," he said, didn't he? Napoleon breaks the rule completely. He is a terrible pig! Also, Snowball declared the maxim, "Four legs good, two legs bad," but for Napoleon it is meaningless; it changes to "Four legs good, two legs better!" Wow, it's so horrible!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you!