Lessons from Animal Farm 2
Hi, guys! How are you? Today I went to a tea party held at Campus Plaza Kyoto because I knew that I could see some teachers there after a long time who took a great care of our tea ceremony club before in my junior and senior school. It was a lot of fun and we talked much. I really like tea ceremony.
Today I would like to write more about the lessons we learn from Animal Farm. I think it has an aspect of a fable. The third lesson is that there is always a dictator anytime though you overthrow him or her every time. At the beginning of the story, Mr. Jones is the dictator at the Manor Farm. After the speech given by Major and his death, the three pigs, Snowball, Squealer and Napoleon, try to lead other animals based on animalism, but Napoleon banishes Snowball and Napoleon becomes the new dictator. Napoleon controls all the animals as he likes and walks on two legs against their rules, the Seven Commandants finally. The dictators never change themselves; they always control others based on their benefits and it is very difficult to defeat.
Today I would like to write more about the lessons we learn from Animal Farm. I think it has an aspect of a fable. The third lesson is that there is always a dictator anytime though you overthrow him or her every time. At the beginning of the story, Mr. Jones is the dictator at the Manor Farm. After the speech given by Major and his death, the three pigs, Snowball, Squealer and Napoleon, try to lead other animals based on animalism, but Napoleon banishes Snowball and Napoleon becomes the new dictator. Napoleon controls all the animals as he likes and walks on two legs against their rules, the Seven Commandants finally. The dictators never change themselves; they always control others based on their benefits and it is very difficult to defeat.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you!