Choose a Gift for Anne 〜Anne of Green Gables〜


If I were one of Anne’s friend and I could choose a gift for her, I would choose hair dye which could changes her hair from red to black because her complex was her red hair. In the story, she bought a bottle of hair dye from a strange man who came to her house and she regretted of doing so since the hair dye she bought changed the color of her hair to green. I thought it was pretty pity for her, so I would give her hair dye if I could and tell her that she should have been careful about how you got and who sell it.

Comments

  1. Hi!Nami. That's a good present for Ann. If she changes her hair to black, it gives very different impressions!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ai. Yeah, she might have looked mature than her age if she had been changed the color of her hair :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Nami. I thought Ann was so miserable but she had to pay attention to someone who she didn’t know as you said:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, and I guess she might have been too young to talk to strangers at that time

      Delete
  3. Hello!
    This story is one of my favorite stories.
    I also think it is pity for Anne to fail to dye her hair...
    I'm looking forward to reading your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, really?
    Sorry, I finished reading it, so I won't write about it ;(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!