The Beast Have Got Maurice 〜Beauty and the Beast〜
One day, Maurice suffers inclement weather; Lightning flashes and it is snowy. Unfortunately, he meets a pack of wolves. He and his horse, Philippe, manages to escape and finds old castle. He enters inside and keeps warm. He also eats a piece of bread and suddenly teacup speaks to him. He surprises so much and leaves there. In the garden, he finds a beautiful white rose and picks it for Belle, but at the exact moment, the roar drowns out. It is a gigantic furry creature! Maurice tries to move away, but he can't. The ugly creature grabs Maurice with two strong arms and lifts him high off the ground. Behind him, Philippe charges through the castle gate and hurries on his way to let Belle know that Maurice is in danger.
Next, Belle visits the castle. What happens to Belle?
I'm glad to be back your blog again! Your blog is really easy to read and well written the details, so some people who doesn't know this story, it might be easy to understand. I'm pretty sure everyone enjoy this story!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thank you for readnig my blog. I'm glad to hear that :D I enjoy your blog, too!
Delete