The Details of WMC×C.C.D. The 58th Joint Concert
Hi! How was your weekend? You must be tired of writing assignment ;(
I would like to explain our concert held in June 30 at Joyo City Cultural Center which I introduced in my blog before.
As you know, the founder of Doshisha is Joseph Hardy Neesima and that of Waseda University is Shigenobu Ohkubo. They are said to have been close friends each other, so there have been a connection between Doshisha and Waseda and it is an origin of our Joint Concert which have lasted for a long time.
Next, let me talk about the stages C.C.D. sing. We are going to sing some songs from an album called SONGS! SONGS! at second stage. The lyrics of this album are pretty friendly to everyone and I love this album. At fourth stage, we will sing four song composed by Knut Nystedt. These are all a cappella and English songs. The lyrics are based on Old Testament. Freshman members who joined C.C.D. this spring will be on this stage. Finally, our C.C.D. and Waseda Mixed Chorus is singing Hora est composed by Mendelssohn Bartholdy. It is also a religious music and Latin song.
If you speak to me in advance, I'll give you tickets for free!
Thank you for reading :)
I would like to explain our concert held in June 30 at Joyo City Cultural Center which I introduced in my blog before.
As you know, the founder of Doshisha is Joseph Hardy Neesima and that of Waseda University is Shigenobu Ohkubo. They are said to have been close friends each other, so there have been a connection between Doshisha and Waseda and it is an origin of our Joint Concert which have lasted for a long time.
Next, let me talk about the stages C.C.D. sing. We are going to sing some songs from an album called SONGS! SONGS! at second stage. The lyrics of this album are pretty friendly to everyone and I love this album. At fourth stage, we will sing four song composed by Knut Nystedt. These are all a cappella and English songs. The lyrics are based on Old Testament. Freshman members who joined C.C.D. this spring will be on this stage. Finally, our C.C.D. and Waseda Mixed Chorus is singing Hora est composed by Mendelssohn Bartholdy. It is also a religious music and Latin song.
If you speak to me in advance, I'll give you tickets for free!
Thank you for reading :)

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you!