About Belle 〜Beauty and the Beast〜

Belle is my favorite character in Beauty and the Beast. As you know, she is a beautiful, kind girl in the small village and likes reading books, especially fantasy books which stir her imagination. Unlike other stories of Disney Princess, she is originally an ordinary woman; she is not a daughter in royal family. Her name, Belle, comes from the French word "belle" meaning a beautiful woman. Even though she never flatters Gaston, she is loved by him. In the movie, Belle teaches a young girl how to read letters while the other villagers think it is so strange and they never do. All in all, Belle is a good-natured person.

Comments

  1. I agree with you: I love disney story and love Beauty and the Beast, too!
    As you do, I know she has a great warm heart and strong spirit♡
    I want to be a person like Belle with generoue heart and mild attitude!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chisato! Thanks for your comment. Yeah, a generous heart and a good attitude are essential for ladies. We should have them lol

      Delete
  2. I know your feeling so bad!!! I know how beautiful and strong person she is. You have a good taste in the book choice!😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuka! Thanks for giving me comments every time! I bought and started reading it just because of its beautiful cover with rose, though ;D

      Delete
  3. Hello, Nami!
    As you mentioned, Belle is a beautiful, kind and clever woman!
    I also like her!!
    In fact, I don't know well about the detail of this story.
    So, I'm looking forward to reading your post and knowing this story well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!