Chip's Diary 〜Beauty and the Beast〜

Dear my diary,

Today was freezing day. The snow lay deeply on the ground around the castle. Suddenly, an old man with his white house came. It seemed that they got lost in the forest near here and the man entered the castle. ''Hello?,'' ''Anyone home?,'' he said, but none answered. Lumiere was watching him. Leaving the warmth of the fire, he felt hunger; I heard his stomach growl! XD Then he started to eat some pieces of bread on the table. He looked happy to be able to help himself enough. His eyes landed on me, a delicate china teacup full of an amber liquid. Unfortunately, I could not help speaking to him even though my mom told me not to move because it might be scary. The poor man turned and ran toward the front door. I feel very regretful about it. I hope the man is fine.

Chip

Comments