About Hermione 〜Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire〜

Hello! How are you? Are you enjoying your summer? I have been lazy a little bit since summer vacation starts even though I must study for TOEIC I take in September.
Recently, I have read "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," one of my favorite stories. Throughout  the series of Harry Potter, I like Hermione the best. As you know, she has a talent though her parents are not wizards and never forgives injustice. Sometimes Hermione is a perfectionist and assertive girl but a hard worker; she always studies and she remains at the top in almost all of the subject. We should follow her constant efforts.

Anyway, have fun, everyone! See you!

Comments

  1. Hi Nami! Did you change the background of your blog? That’s so niceee!! I watched “Harry Potter “ so many times but I have never read this as a book. I know the story is interesting, but I have no energy to read it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Yuka! How are you? Thanks for checking my blog:) Yeah, Harry Potter books are too thick to carry out, so I can't read it outside or in the train... I don't have it either lol

      Delete
  2. Hello, Nami!
    I also think Hermione is a nice character in this series.
    She is clever and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!