About Ron 〜Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire〜
Hello, everyone. Yesterday was my birthday so I was happy that some of you celebrated and I had many photos in Kimono took in Kimono around Gion and at Shoseien in Higashi-Honganji temple. For now, I'm 20 years old and I can drink alcoholic drinks legally. I am looking forward to it.
Today, I would like to talk about Ron. He has a sense of humor; he often tells a joke and talks with a touch of irony, so he is the life of the party. Ron's bad point is that he is seldom confidence; he feels inferiority though he is not a backward student. That is partly because his family is not rich, but he never borrows money from his friends. In the story of the Goblet of Fire, he breaks off his friendship with Harry when Harry is chosen as a participant of the Triwizard Tournament because he suspects Harry applied for it by himself without saying anything to Ron, but he notices his suspicion is wrong and apologizes. All in all, Ron hates uprightness and loves his family and friends.
Today, I would like to talk about Ron. He has a sense of humor; he often tells a joke and talks with a touch of irony, so he is the life of the party. Ron's bad point is that he is seldom confidence; he feels inferiority though he is not a backward student. That is partly because his family is not rich, but he never borrows money from his friends. In the story of the Goblet of Fire, he breaks off his friendship with Harry when Harry is chosen as a participant of the Triwizard Tournament because he suspects Harry applied for it by himself without saying anything to Ron, but he notices his suspicion is wrong and apologizes. All in all, Ron hates uprightness and loves his family and friends.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you!