Talking about ... Animal Farm

Hello. I have not finished reading Harry Potter but you know, we have to finish reading Animal Farm by the next semester, so I decided to change a book for a while for extensive reading homework. However, Animal Farm is difficult for me to read without any knowledge; there are many words I have not seen. For that reason, I rented the DVD at TSUTAYA. It was anime and I understood the story roughly, so I think it is better for all of you to watch it first before reading it.

The story of Animal Farm starts with the description of the misery of the Manor Farm where Mr. Jones runs. Animals living there were not dissatisfied with how they were treated badly by him; "'Man is the only creature that consumes without producing ... Yet he is lord of all the animals"' (Orwell 5). So they united to put away him and manage the farm by themselves. They started to live without their master and their new happy life appeared to continue for good, but it didn't.

Comments

  1. Hi, Nami! It's a good idea to rent a DVD. We can understand overall story line roughly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nami!
    I didn't know there is an animation of Animal Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nani. Was it fun to watch DVD? I didn’t know there is the DVD. It a good idea to understand the story deeply and also easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. surely, I think...
    After reading your blog story, I began to rent DVD to watch famous historical famous writers so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!