A Witty Remark of Sirius Black 〜Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire〜

I would like to continue to write about Harry Potter.
Today, I will introduce my favorite sentence.

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." (Sirius Black)

I think most of all of you have seen those who lick the boots of someone who has a higher position but are arrogant to weak people. What do you think of such people? How do you behave to people in a weak position or your juniors? I think it is no good. In the story of Harry Potter, there are a lot of excellent maxims and it is fun to find them!


Comments

  1. Hi, Nami. I don’t like people who have a big attitude such as the higher level than others in old days( you mentioned before). I think it’s not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yuka! Yeah, I don't want to be like them though I become old.

      Delete
  2. Wow... How big and excellent looking castle it is!!
    Yeah, don't worry, I know it very much!!!
    When I face with such people, I am confused how to get along with them or
    feel annoyed for ugly behaviors definitely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!