How to Persuade Fudge〜Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire〜

Good evening, ladies! Let me talk more about Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. As you know, Cedric is killed by Warmtail and the Lord Voldemort comes back unfortunately. And then Harry Potter goes back to Hogwarts and tell Prof. Dumbledore about it. Teachers working there and Harry's friends believe his word, but Fudge, the Minister of Magic, won't believe and Prof. Dumbledore cannot persuade on him ultimately.
I have a question here; if you were Prof. Dumbledore, what would you do? How would you persuade on Fudge? I think using Pensieve must have been the best. Pensieve is a tool used only in the wizarding world which let wizards relive their memories. Dumbledore should have made Fudge relive what Harry experienced. If so, he might have understood. As for the point, Dumbledore is not clever, I guess. How do you think? Write your idea in the comment field!

Comments

  1. Hi, Nami!
    It is hard to answer your question...
    How about making Fudge see Harry's memory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To tell the truth, I've never read and seen it in the book and movie...
    But I think, by using magic, make his stubborn minds change completely!!!
    Is it a good idea, I think, so ...how do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!