What Miss Minchin Should Have Done〜A Little Princess〜

Miss Minchin is the best villain in the story. What do you think of her? I don't like her, but today let me write what she should have done.

First, she should not judge her students based on how much money their parents give for the school. I understand her feeling that she wants cling to money since she was poor when she was young, but she should leave her personal consideration aside. Now that she is a manager and educator, so leaving it is natural.
Second, she should say sorry to everyone, especially to Sara and Becky. Her behavior is unbecoming in a human being. She regrets of having treated Sara badly when she knows that Diamond mine which Ralph, Sara's father, owned, but she doesn't apologize. Why not? If she can't or doesn't want to, she should quit teaching.

Comments

  1. I had this book when I was small, and I remenber a little bit.
    She was a bad character, and didn't like it.
    That is pity that people can moved by amout of money they can get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!