My favorite Quotation 〜Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire〜

Hello! How are you??? It's still hot and humid outside! Today I would like to introduce the quotation I like; it is as follows:

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!" (Albus Dumbledore)

I think it means it is not your parents who decide or choose what you do but yourself who decides your destiny and future. It also means you can't change the past but you can change your future. You should not blame others including your parents or circumstances around you for your hard luck.

What do you think? How do you interpret?
Write what you think on the comment column! 

Comments

  1. Hello.
    I think that every story of Harry Potter is so long, judged from how the books are large.
    Do you feel it is hard to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nami!
    In fact I love such a wonderful and fantasic story world, also your book name, "Harry Potter".

    I also agree other' opinion, I think finishing to read is very hard work, but do your best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you!